Understand how the book publishing process works.
IEEE makes the book publishing process simple and easy to follow:
- The book publishing process starts with a book proposal. The proposal will outline the type of book you are writing, why you are writing it, and how you plan to structure it.
- Submit your completed book proposal to the IEEE Press Acquisitions staff. IEEE will review it and work with you to help you refine your proposal.
- After your proposal is accepted, you will need to sign a publication contract.
- Then you can start writing your manuscript.
- Once you submit your manuscript draft, your book will enter the production process.
- Your book will be published and ready for promotion.
Wiley-IEEE Press offers several author benefits to make publishing with us your best choice. This includes having a competitive marketing edgeRead More
In partnership with John Wiley & Sons, IEEE publishes several different types of books to accommodate the needs of theRead More
IEEE provides guidance on publishing ethics. Learn about authorship, citations, data reporting, and how to follow the ethical guidelines required inRead More
Peer review is vital to the quality of published research. Your submitted manuscript will be evaluated by at least twoRead More
Creating your manuscript for IEEE should be seamless. Save time and effort with author tools and resources that are designed toRead More