Wiley-IEEE Press will market and promote your book through activities, such as:
- Providing information about your book to over 130 bookstores, aggregators, wholesalers, and global online vendors, including Amazon, Apple, and Google.
- Checking that your book title is optimized for search engines and therefore more discoverable online.
- Including your book in our global sales catalog.
- Creating a dedicated web page on www.wiley.com, which offers the first chapter and the table of contents for free to drive interest.
- Representing your book at key conferences in your field.
- Social media outreach.
You can also help promote your book and contribute to the discoverability of your work by:
- Adding a link to your email signature about your book.
- Mentioning your book in your next conference presentation.
- Promoting your book on your faculty or professional website.
- Consulting Wiley’s toolkit for book promotion for more ideas.